Catering Event Supervisor
Date posted: 12th June 2017
The NAEC has seen more than £2million of investment in the past couple of years and the creation of a team of brilliant, dedicated individuals. We are seeking a Catering Event Supervisor to support the delivery of a high standard of catering service across the venue.
• Assist in controlling Food & Beverage stocks, personnel and equipment.
• Responsible for the standard of cleanliness, safety and hygiene in all areas.
• To ensure you, and those others working within your areas of responsibility do so in accordance with current, applicable group health & safety/fire safety legislation and policies, procedures and arrangements.
• Ensure that staff comply with cash handling procedures.
• Effectively manage resources as provided within the catering area to ensure that skills are used appropriately on a day to day basis.
• Able to supervise up to 15 workers within a catering unit meeting daily sales targets.
• Assist in the planning and preparation of events
• Assist with basic food preparation as required.
• The role requires energy, confidence, problem solving skills and some previous supervisory experience in the catering industry
• A hands – on approach in the setting and running the operation in various venues within the business
• Ability to take decisions, plan, organise, be familiar with cash handling and stock procedures
• Knowledge of food safety and health and safety regulations as well as a background in some or all of the following areas, retail, conference and hospitality catering
• Flexible approach to work in a 7 day a week operation, hours can vary each week depending on the nature and volume of the business
• Due to our location it is essential that you have your own transport
What We Offer
• Permanent contract – based at Stoneleigh Park
• Rota based 40 hours per week with extensive weekend working
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
• Salary £17,000 to £19,000 depending upon experience
If you are a dedicated individual who is passionate about the delivery of high standards then we would like to meet you. Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Venue Sales Executive
Date posted: 05th June 2017
Here at the NAEC we are building something incredible. This unique venue has seen more than £2.5million of investment in the past couple of years and the creation of team of brilliant, dedicated individuals. We now have a space for an experienced Venue Sales person; is that person you?
• Deliver new business, develop relationships and retain clients within your sector
• Production and ongoing development of exhibition and/or conference delegate packages with a clear understanding of GP generation and potential outcomes
• Grow existing accounts to maximise revenue potential
• Arrange site sales visits and familiarisation trips
• Professional handling of enquiries and bookings responding to enquiries within the 24 hour deadline. Emphasis placed on chase procedures and upselling
• Develop knowledge across your sector to ensure clients’ objectives are exceeded
• Work in conjunction with marketing and give clear indication as to what is required for various market segments in order to capture new business and retain existing business
• Follow and achieve on a regular basis the key performance indicators as set by the Sales Director
• Manage the Diary system to optimise use of the available spaces recording all event details including financials as well as the contact database
• Liaise with the client from booking to delivery, working with the operations manager on the day of the event to ensure client satisfaction
• Work closely with the Operations team to manage the logistical arrangements for events
• Ensure that quoting, invoicing, financial reporting, contracts and administration is efficiently carried out
• Maintain and report records of sales account activity as directed by the Sales Director
• Sales experience (ability to sell both by telephone and face to face) with proven background in sales
• Understanding of trade exhibitions and special event market
• Demonstrable business acquisition success
• Professional sale, planning and administration of all customer/clients.
• Brilliant presentation and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Good time management and organisation
• Able to set demanding goals for yourself and achieve target driven objectives
• Computer literate – MS Word, Power Point, and Excel essential
• Understanding and knowledge of Trade Association industry
• Financial analysis skills
• Experience of researching potential events for lead generation and pro-active sales
• CRM system knowledge
What We Offer
• Permanent contract – office based at Stoneleigh Park
• Monday to Friday inclusive. 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
• 20 days pro rata plus bank holidays
• Salary £25,000 to £30,000 plus on target earnings depending on experience
Please email your cv to email@example.com
Date posted: 20th February 2017
We are seeking a cleaning operative to provide and supervise a high standard of cleaning services to the office, events and exhibitions facilities at Stoneleigh park, which requires a high level of flexibility in working patterns as a significant proportion of work will be undertaken at weekends and on occasion in the evenings.
• Provide quality cleaning duties within the office, all on site facilities, exhibition facilities according to the agreed specification as required.
• To monitor the performance and ensure the standard of cleaning is of high quality and meets the agreed specification and exceeds customers expectations.
• Liaise with Commercial Team, Event Managers and Events Services Team to programme workload and specification for all event based work.
• Work closely with the event services team to provide a seamless service delivery for our clients.
• To manage stock levels of consumables in an efficient manner, monitoring and reporting to facilities management as necessary.
• Monitor the functionality of equipment and facilities, taking action as required to remedy, or shut down, and report as necessary.
• To give assistance and guidance to staff, exhibitors and visitors at all times
• On large events to oversee casual cleaning operatives in conjunction with the Event Manager Team, ensuring high levels of quality, sufficient staffing levels, performance, time keeping and submission of timesheets, behaviour, appearance, customer service, manner and commitment to the commercial team and its aims and objectives.
• High quality standard of cleaning skills
• Experience of staff supervision
• Excellent communication skills particularly interpersonal
• Problem solving and decision making ability
• Awareness of cost saving and systems improvement
• Customer service philosophy and working experience of meeting high quality standards
• Flexible, innovative and customer friendly
• Health and Safety awareness
What We Offer
• 20 days pro rata plus bank holidays
• £15000 to £17000 per annum depending on experience
• 40 hour per week plus overtime once this is completed.
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly detailing your qualifications and experience and explain why you feel you are suitable for the role
Casual Catering Staff Required
Date posted: 23rd May 2016
NAEC Stoneleigh, Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire is one of the country’s leading event venues. NAEC Stoneleigh Catering is looking to recruit motivated and enthusiastic people to work within our Catering Department during events. We are looking to employ food services and general catering assistants, bar tenders and logistics team members. Experience is preferred, however, training will be given. Hours are variable but include: early mornings, daytimes, evenings and weekends.
For further details, please email with your CV to:
email@example.com or call 02476 696969